Title: 1st Shift Machine Operator
Location: Prophetstown, IL
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH Products is seeking a Machine Operator for 1st shift 7am-3:30pm.
- Determine sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Regulate machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Produce parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die, operating equipment.
- Maintain specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources when needed.
- Facilitate operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HS diploma or GED required.
Must be able to stand for long periods and lift at least 50 pounds and work in a fast paced warehouse environment.