CNC Forming Services
IMH has a range of press brakes that can form any angle, channel, trim, or structural sections on sheet metal parts. Thanks to our large selection of press brake tooling options, our extensive library of punches and dies, and our team of skilled operators, we can efficiently deliver both small batches and large-scale CNC forming services. Our 3D CAD bending software allows us to program our brakes for maximum accuracy and speed, saving our partners time and money.
IMH Products uses the latst techniques and tchnologies to produce precise metal forms from virtually any axis or angle. Thanks to our CNC forming process we are able to create components with the accuracy that our OEM suppliers and manufacturers demand.
Our CNC machines are full automated with a computer controlling the bending process. This means that components are shaped with more consistent bends and exact dimensions. One of the very few restrictions in the CNC forming process is the size of the machine and tensile strength of the metal. IMH Products has dozens of different press brakes of varying strengths that allow us to take on the most difficult of jobs. Here is a sampling of our press brake capabilities.
Press Brake Capabilites
- Accurpress 100-ton brake with 4-axis backgauge
- Accurpress 400-ton brake with 3-axis backgauge
- Amada HFB-8025 88-ton brake with CNC backgauge
- Amada RG-35 brake with CNC backgauge
- Amada RG-80 8-foot brake with CNC backgauge
- CINCINNATI® Proform+ 90-ton, 8-foot brake with 5-axis backgauge
- CINCINNATI® Proform+ 175-ton, 12-foot brake with 5-axis backgauge
- CINCINNATI® 230-ton, 12-foot brake with 3-axis backgauge
- CINCINNATI® 600-ton brake with CNC backgauge
- Pacific 200-ton brake
- Pacific 750-ton, 24-foot brake
- Standard Industrial 200-ton brake with CNC backgauge
- 1,000 Ton Cincinnati Press brake