Title: 2nd Shift Shipping and Receiving Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH is looking for a skilled full-time Shipping and Receiving Associate for our Indianapolis manufacturing facility. We offer competitive pay, PTO, Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and Life insurance. Evening shift 4:15 pm-2:45 am, Mon-Thurs, with overtime opportunities.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills
- Sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Proficient computer skills and data entry
- Printing pack lists and BOL
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Safely operate a forklift
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, warehouse, or material handling
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date