Title: Administrative Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN
IMH is seeking a full-time Administrative Support Specialist for our busy corporate headquarters in Indianapolis. We are a metal manufacturing company with over 60 years of experience in the industry. Our commitment to innovation has helped us to continue to grow through these challenging times for businesses. This role will support our corporate team as we navigate the exciting and opportunities ahead. We offer competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401k with matching.
If you are an ambitious, motivated individual and an adaptable team player, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, we welcome your application.
Administrative Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with and provide clerical support to all departments as needed.
- First point of contact for visitors as front desk reception
- Answers multi-line phone, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Supports accounting department with administrative tasks such as filing and data entry.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, communicates needs to purchasing agent.
Administrative Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and support attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Performs work independently and with minimal supervision
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat required.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.