Title: Brake Press Set-Up
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH Products is seeking a set-up operator to join the growing brake press department. Shift would run from 7am-3:30pm (Mon-Fri), with the possibility of a 4/10 schedule opon request.
- Setup Brake Press machine by selecting correct tooling and editing CNC programs to blueprint specs
- Read blue prints and follow work instructions.
- Perform quality checks on parts.
- Produce multiple quality bends on a single part efficiently
- Ensure conformance to specifications
- Measure and mark work pieces using calipers, protractors and height gauges.
- Operate forklifts and use them in conveying work materials
- Collaborate with team leaders and supervisors to ensure smooth work operations
- Maintain safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
- Organize and clean equipment on a regular basis
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with Flux software preferred
- Knowledge of older model Cincinnati machines preferred