Location: Indianapolis, IN
Monitor all financial data and prepare accurate financial statements and reports for the company. To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Preparation and entry of monthly journal entries to the General Ledger system. IMH tracks three separate P&Ls that are consolidated monthly.
- Bank reconciliations and daily maintenance of cash balances.
- Assists with annual budget, cash flow, tax notices and costing.
- Update Depreciation and Amortization Schedules
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes. Including but not limited to; preparing consolidation entries, analysis, completing consolidation processes in our ERP.
- Oversees day-to-day bookkeeping duties such as AR invoicing, AP processing, and GL reporting.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations including analyzing balances and ensuring account treatment is in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Support inventory management with analysis of direct cycle count program.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Assist external and internal auditors in performance of year end and interim financial reviews.
- Assist with ad hoc reports and projects as assigned
- Assist with acquisition due diligence and integrations as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing accounting position.
Knowledge, Skills, & Responsibilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to details, ability to handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently be a self-starter.
- Cooperative and effective team member, able to interact with all levels of Company’s employees.
- Highly adaptable and willing to learn and actively participate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to move in and between various facilities and handle exposure to inclement weather.
- Good speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.