Title: CSR/HR Admin
Location: Prophetstown, IL
IMH is seeking a full time CSR/HR Admin for our busy corporate headquarters in Prophetstown. We are a metal manufacturing company with over 60 years of experience in the industry. Our commitment to innovation has helped us to continue to grow through these challenging times for businesses. This role will support our corporate team as we navigate the exciting and opportunities ahead. We offer competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401k with matching.
If you are an ambitious, motivated individual and an adaptable team player, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, we welcome your application.
Duties / Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will provide exceptional service to customers through effective use of communication skills and techniques while developing and maintaining critical customer relationships. To be successful in this role you must be able to perform the following duties:
- Serve as primary point of contact for buyers for all customer questions and service issues. Advocating for the customer while working with the production team to provide solutions to support positive outcomes for customer.
- Enter orders in ERP system and confirm orders to customer.
- Work with Production Scheduler to ensure raw material is on hand to fulfill orders and generate work orders.
- Track outside services to ensure product is received for timely delivery to customer.
- Respond to quote requests in a timely manner. Track quotes, noting timelines and outcomes. Facilitate communication between customer and Engineering to satisfy customer expectations.
- Follow up on submitted quotes and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Ensure PPAP or other quality requirements requested by customer are achieved by working closely with Quality and Engineering teams to produce desired results.
- Monitor orders throughout production process to ensure on time delivery. Proactively address any issues during the process with the Production Manager and inform customer of potential impact.
- Follow up on daily shipping reports to ensure and verify that orders are shipped correctly and in a timely manner.
Required Skills / Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. Telephone etiquette as well as clear and accurate written correspondence is required.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude to acquire knowledge and understanding of new processes or systems and flexibility to adapt.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Gather, interpret, define, and communicate technical specifications.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year customer service or sales experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to move in and between various facilities and handle exposure to inclement weather.
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
- Good speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.