- Support operators by providing first-piece inspections and in-process inspections as needed.
- Work with Engineering to develop Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plans, etc.
- Inspect PPAP parts and develop PPAP documentation.
- Inspect and calibrate shop measurement equipment.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and respond to customer-reported quality issues.
- Determine root causes of quality issues; investigate, identify causes, implement solutions, and verify problem has been resolved.
- Support, develop, and maintain work instructions.
- Review, lead and/or perform activities to support Continuous Improvement projects and Quality initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or engineering technology discipline preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Must be willing to work with operators and supervisors to inspect parts, interpret drawings, and provide technical guidance.
- Must be able to work in a team setting.
- Must be able to interact with customers to resolve quality issues in a professional and timely manner. • Must be able to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with 3D modeling or inspection software preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time (Salaried)
Wages based on experience.
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. typically, but during peak times extra hours may be required.