Title: Experienced CNC Laser Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH is seeking an experienced CNC Laser Operator. Operating on a 3 day work week, running from Friday-Sun. 12-hour shifts from 6 am-6 pm, being paid for a 40 hr. work week.**
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing material.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Inspects products for defects, and measures products to determine the accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to move in and between various facilities and handle exposure to inclement weather.
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
- Good speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which may experience extreme heat or cold.
* HS diploma or GED required.