Title: General Labor/ Machine Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH Products is seeking a General Laborer/ Machine Operator. Openings are available on first and second shifts.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die, operating equipment.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources when needed.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift at least 50 pounds and work in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Includes competitive pay, health benefits, 401(k) matching, and paid vacation offered.