- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders. * Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die, operating equipment.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources when needed.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HS diploma or GED required.
Must be able to stand for long periods, lift at least 50 pounds, and work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.