Title: Janitorial Maintenance
Location: Indianapolis, IN
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned property.
- General upkeep to the exterior of the building.
- Uses cleaning cart to transport cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms, cleans all mirrors.
- Cleans and disinfects breakrooms and other common areas.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in offices.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, and rugs (if any).
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Notifies maintenance supervisor if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of employees.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
- Excellent time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Prolonged periods walking, standing, bending, stretching, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, or kneeling.
- Must be physically able to operate power equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.