Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for delivering the daily marketing functions of IMH Products and related companies such as, but not limited to, Monroe Custom Bodies and Davis Tool and Machine.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily oversight and execution of marketing plan action items.
- Work with outside marketing vendors to assist with goals.
- Assist HR with company events, employee swag, and hiring promotions.
- Contribute ideas during strategy meetings to help develop our organization’s growth strategy.
- Produce or coordinate the production of visual collateral such as brochures, online ads, newsletters, videos, and so on.
- Update existing and/or create text, photographs, videos, and animation for sales and training materials.
- Manage web pages and help maintain the company website.
- Manage and maintain relevant social media accounts.
- Track and Analyze website traffic.
- Conduct market research upon request.
- Support sales teams with collateral and targeted research
- Plan and support client events and trade shows.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintain research databases.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related course study.
- Familiar with current trends in digital and print design.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Design, Illustrator), and Adobe Premiere Elements.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.