IMH Products is seeking an experienced press brake operator. Openings are available on the first and second shifts.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders. * Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die and operating equipment.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls, and replacing dies.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs. * Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HS diploma or GED required.
Must work well as part of a team in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds.