- Interface with OEMs / customer personnel and participate in the resolution of quality issues and concerns.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of formal quality systems.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practice sharing of our quality systems and processes. • Facilitate problem-solving of complex issues using advanced quality tools.
- Interface directly with internal teams regarding ongoing concerns with production parts. • Leads group problem-solving efforts as necessitated by customer concerns.
- Plan, support, and implement total quality management
- Confirm product quality through confirmation phase exit.
- Initiate control plans and training for inspection and gauge instructions in accordance with customer-specific requirements.
- Develop and control all documents through PPAP approval for new program launches. • Execute PPAP submission and approval as required for customer-initiated product changes. • Be assertive in the interpretation and collecting of customer-specific requirements. • Prepares reports to customers detailing problem-solving activities.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities such as planning, 6S, and scrap reduction. • Generates and analyzes statistical data for continuous improvement for all departments. • Tracks and reports key quality trends for the management team.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to resolve quality issues.
- Interfaces with suppliers regarding ongoing concerns with supplied components and communicates with suppliers on a regular basis to resolve quality issues.
- Tracks concerns and resolutions from both customers and suppliers.
- Minimum of 2-year A.A.S. degree with 5 years QA experience. Prefer a B.S. degree in Engineering or a related field with equivalent experience. Minimum 5 years Automotive / Quality experience. Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with a machine shop environment.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Writes reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Applies advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations..
- Solid work history.
- Creates a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and looks for ways to improve and promote quality. • Applies feedback to improve performance and monitors own work to ensure quality. • Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
IMH Fabrication offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Life insurance.
- Paid vacations/holidays. • Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.