Title: Recruiting and Training Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Recruiting and Training Specialist is responsible for identifying high potential candidates who are looking to gain skills needed for a career in advanced manufacturing. Their role will be to ensure these candidates get the resources and training they need.
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Manage job posts and candidate applications.
- Schedule and coordinate complex phone, virtual, onsite, and presentation interviews.
- Build strong partnerships with area career centers and schools to find a pipeline of talent.
- Send out offer letters and coordinate pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
- Facilitate onboarding and activities and create and maintain employee files.
- Lead new hire orientation and coordinate training for multiple sites.
- Provide support to HR Manager and assist with other projects as needed.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in recruiting or HR.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment, while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
- May require travel.