Title: Turret Punch Press Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH is seeking an experienced Turret Punch Press Operator. Openings are available on the 1st shift and 2nd shifts.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing material.
- Set up tooling in Turret press for specific job requirements.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Ability to do basic programming.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HS diploma or GED required. Must work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in fast paced warehouse environment and lift 50 pounds.