Title: Weekend Press Brake
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Manufacturing Production
IMH Products is seeking an experienced press brake operator for our weekend shift (Fri-Sun, 6am-6pm). Full benefits, PTO, and 40 hours of pay (if working full 36 hr. week) offered for this shift.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die and operating equipment.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls, and replacing dies.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education / Skills
- HS diploma or GED required.
Must work well as part of a team in a fast paced warehouse environment. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds.